July 14, 2009

Birthday Cards


This design is a total lift of cards that I've seen recently on a few different blogs, but for the life of me I cannot recall where I had seen them! All I know is that when I saw them I LOVED them and wanted to make some myself.

By the way this was a great way to use up some scraps!

Oh, here's what the inside looks like...


I'll be sending these to my mom and mother-in-law as their birthdays are just around the corner.

P.S. Is it normal for pregnancy symptoms to come and go?? I had been experiencing some mild nausea for several days but yesterday and today I hardly feel anything at all (except tired). This worries me.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Jcbaron99 said...

Hey, they look so cute! And yes, it is normal for them to come and go - sometimes I would look back at my good days and figure out, did I eat more? Drink more fluids? More protein? Who knows, but it is normal - don't worry, just get lots of rest and eat small meals all day long so there is something in your system.

The Scrapbooking Factory said...

Love those cards very cute!
You shouldnt be worried it is normal for morning sickness to come and go. I hope you have more days of them going than coming! With my son I was sick most of the time. No fun!

Sherri said...

Love the cards!
What you are experiencing is normal!

Tammy said...

Cute cards!!
Yes, it's completely normal. Being tired is a symptom all of it's own. Worrying is a symptom too, right, no maybe not but your body goes through SO MANY changes, there's lots to worry about (I sure DID) - LOL.

Do you have cravings yet?? With one of my girls, I was looking at the trees and shrubs and grass and got so hungry. I wanted to eat everything green ~ isn't that crazy??? Plus I HAD HAD HAD to watch wheel of fortune every night ~ had never watched it before that.

Sorry for the book ~ I love baby news!!!!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS