November 30, 2009

Hello Third Trimester!!!

Hooray! I've made it to Trimester 3!

In celebration, I thought I'd finally share a "bump" shot :) This photo was taken yesterday at 26 weeks 2 days. Please believe me when I say that I am much, much happier than I appear to be in this photo!


I had a wonderful baby shower yesterday! My Aunt Laura and my mom worked hard to make it a very special occasion for me. It was so nice to celebrate with some family and friends. I'm so very grateful!

Here are a couple of photos from the shower...



My little one received lots of adorable pajamas and outfits as well as an awesome highchair, fun activity items, and other necessities. I cannot wait for her to arrive and to be able to use all of those things :)

While it's starting to really hit me that we really are pregnant and really are going to have a child of our very own, part of me still can't believe it after everything we've been through to get this far. I feel so fortunate to have been blessed with this miracle!

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

You look precious! Thanks for sharing photos. :)

Tammy said...

Look how BEAUTIFUL you are!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS