February 15, 2010

Crop Layout, Baby News, and a Sketch Layout

So this weekend was the Roses are Red online crop at Scrapbook Deals 4 U. Dan and I had a lot going on this weekend and I also found myself in need of a lot of sleep so I didn't get as much scrapping done as I would have liked, but I did manage to complete a few of the challenges. In a previous post I shared my layouts for the two challenges that I hosted for the crop.

Another one of the crop challenges was a Scraplift Love challenge, and for that I was assigned to scraplift Nicole, so I chose one of her many fabulous layouts to lift and this is what I came up with:


This was the first layout that I've made about just myself by the way :)

Speaking of becoming a mom, we had another great doctor appointment today. The ultrasound showed that everything continues to look good! We got another glimpse at her face and wow does she appear to have some very cute chubby cheeks! Another ultrasound is scheduled for next week, and then unless she decides to make an appearance on her own, we'll be induced the following week. We are soooo excited!

Back to scrappy stuff, Sketch Challenge #51 at SD4U is up! I'm hosting this challenge and this time around we're using a PageMaps sketch. Here's my take on the sketch:


That's my sweet niece, Amber. Her mommy took those photos of her and when I saw them I just knew they needed to be scrapped!

I'd love to see you all participate in this one!

3 comments:

BAHGL said...

awesome LO's girl!
Fantastic news about your wee one!!

Nicole said...

Absolutely gorgeous work, Kris! I can't wait to get to work on the sketch! Awesome baby news! I can't wait for your big day!!!

Tammy said...

I love the layout you did of yourself ~ so pretty. Exciting news!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS