March 19, 2010

Introducing Allison Kristine!

YAY!!! Our little sweetheart is here! We are soooooo incredibly happy! YAY!!!

Little Allison decided she didn't want to wait for our March 1st induction appointment. Instead, labor started on its own on the evening of February 23rd. About 48 hours later, at 6:46pm on Thursday, February 25th, Allison Kristine arrived! She weighed 8 pounds, was 20 inches long, and is just as beautiful, sweet, and perfect as could be! Allison and I both had some complications that kept us in the hospital a couple of days longer than normal but I'm happy to say that we are both recovering well! Our little girl is so amazing! Dan and I are truly blessed!

There is sooo much more that I want to share about the labor, delivery, and birth, but right now my time for being on the computer is so very limited and it's all I can do to get this quick post up! I haven't had a chance yet to look through many of the photos that have been taken, but here are a couple that Dan took shortly after birth :)



I am so very happy and thankful and blessed to be Allison Kristine's mommy :)

Well as soon as I get back on my feet and find some time and energy you can be sure that I will be filling this blog with lots and lots of photos and scrapbook pages of our little sweetie pie :)

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats-Kris! She is beautiful! Enjoy those precious moments and don't worry about us--the blog can wait! :) {hugs}

Sherri said...

Congrats Kristine! I am so glad to hear you two are settling in nicely!

Michelle said...

She is sweet!! Congratulations! I am glad you are both doing well. I can't wait to see more pics and pages!! Take care of yourself!! :)

DeeDee said...

Love the hat. She is completely perfect. Congratulations! :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS