March 1, 2011

Ready for Snow

We won't be seeing shorts and t-shirt weather here in Wyoming any time soon.  While that's unfortunate, it does give me more opportunities to take pictures of Allison in her winter gear.

 Love that Crate Paper collection!
(there's a piece of My Mind's Eye in there too)

I did some machine stitching and also used a few of my favorite border punches.

I added pearl dimensional paint to the foam alphas for added interest.

The snowflakes are Heidi Swapp ghost shapes.
I covered them with Glossy Accents and  Diamond Dust.

I'm hosting the color challenge this month at Scrapbook Daisies.
This was the color palette that I chose.

Did you know that there are several, I'm talking at least 7, challenges going on each and every month at Scrapbook Daisies?  You really ought to consider participating.  You have the entire month to complete the challenges, and some lucky scrapper will win an entire past Scrapbook Daisies kit.  You only have to complete one challenge to be eligible for the prize.  I hope to see you there.

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS