April 17, 2011

Scrapbook Daisies April Project Sneaks

I've been working on several different projects and although I can't show them to you yet, I do have a couple sneak peeks to share of some of my work using the April "Mabel" kit from Scrapbook Daisies kit club.



Those My Mind's Eye papers are just gorgeous!  I knew they were beautiful from the photos that I saw online but they're even more stunning in person.  Have you seen them?

Come back here on Wednesday the 20th to see my full reveal of layouts and cards using that beautiful kit.  Be ready to "hop" that day because the design team will be hosting another fun blog hop filled with inspiration and prizes.

I hope everyone's having a nice weekend!  Allison and I had ourselves a little pizza party on Friday night.  Yummy!  Then on Saturday morning we went to the Kiwanis' Books and Breakfast where we got to hang out with friends, meet the Cat in the Hat, and pick out a new board book to take home.  Allison loves books.


Thanks for stopping by :)

3 comments:

mommyof5kidz said...

Beautiful sneak! And I gotta say...that photo is ADORABLE! I love how miss priss is looking with a look of AMAZEMENT at that TALL hat! LOL Adorable!

Hannie C said...

I saw some punched out flowers..hehe.. can't wait to see the whole pages.
Great that Alison loves books, let's just keep it that way ;)

Michelle said...

These look gorgeous!!! Love the photo of little miss too!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS