November 27, 2011

I Will Always Remember - MCS Sketch Challenge - Huge Prize up for Grabs!

Sketch #3 of the My Creative Sketches - Big Sketch Contest has been posted and I'm so excited that I had the opportunity to create a sample layout for this round.

I will always remember how beautiful Allison looked on Halloween this year in her custom Tinkerbell costume handmade by Rebel Daisy Designs.  If you're into super cute tutus and hair bows and such you may want to visit this shop on etsy!

This is the sketch and if that isn't enticing enough, have a look at the amazing prize for the winner...

I know... absolutely amazing, right?!?!  I would love for you to play along with the challenge and have a chance at winning this gorgeous prize package.  You can find all of the details on the My Creative Sketches blog, here.

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I have been busily creating with some beautiful products and cannot wait to show you what I've been up to!

3 comments:

mommyof5kidz said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your layout! And the prize is awesome! I think I will head on over and try hy hand at it...I NEED that santa sleigh!!! !LOL

Michelle said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Kris!!! I really love your page!! What a prize pack they are giving out!!!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

I´ve no words to explain how sweet and magic I think this page is my friend!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS