December 13, 2011

Chocolate-Filled Holiday Gable Boxes

I love making these little gable boxes to give as gifts.  Allison will be giving these to some very special ladies in her life.  To me, something as simple as a handful of yummy chocolates is so much prettier when presented in handmade packaging.

The centers of the accordion flowers are Peppermint Candy brads from Eyelet Outlet.  I thought they were the perfect finish since the boxes contain Dove chocolates and Hershey's creme de mènthe meltaways.

All of the patterned paper that I used is from the Winter Wonderland collection from My Little Shoebox.

Unfortunately, not all of the chocolates would fit into the boxes, so there were some left over that had to be promptly eaten by me.

Come back tomorrow to see more chocolatey holiday gifts :)

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS