January 17, 2012

MCS January Sketch Challenge *Fabulous Prize*

Hi friends!  I'm excited to tell you about the first sketch challenge of the new year at My Creative Sketches.



This is my take on the sketch.  I used Lily Bee's Christmas Town collection that I had received in my warehouse sale box, along with blooms from Zva, Prima, and Petaloo.


Isn't this sketch wonderful?  Love the layers!  I stayed pretty true to it except I changed the circle to a bracket shape.  I would love to see you give this one a try.


Here's the prize that's up for grabs!  Fabulous, right?!  The deadline to link your entry is February 14th at midnight EST.  Please head over to My Creative Sketches where you will find all of the challenge rules/details and LOADS of amazing inspiration from the MCS team.

2 comments:

Melinda Spinks said...

What a gorgeous photo. Love your interpretation of the sketch and such rich and yummy colours and embellishments on the layout. :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW! This is a beautiful LO! I LOVE the sketch--and those flowers are just AMAZZZZZZZZZZING! So many and so beautiful! OH! LUSH:) Great job:)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS