February 14, 2012

Snow Fun

Hi friends!  This layout of my daughter's first experience with running around in the snow is up on the My Little Shoebox blog this week.  I combined products from two collections, Playtime and Winter Wonderland, to create this.


I love that there are so many perfectly coordinating die cuts, roll-up flowers, and stickers with each MLS collection.  They make the embellishing process so quick and easy!  I usually like to dress mine up with Stickles and/or faux pearls but they would work just as well as-is.


If you are celebrating Valentine's Day today, I hope it's wonderful :)  Allison and I delivered yummy sweet treats to her educators, her librarians, and my co-workers.  She had a great time!

2 comments:

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

what a cute layout!!!! i love the layering and the color combo :)

sarabeth

Skrimp N Skrap said...

Beautiful...you've inspired me to use some heart-shaped paper doilies I just bought. ;-)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS