July 12, 2012

More Momenta Cards

Hi everyone!  I have another pair of cards to share that I recently created for the Momenta blog.


These cards feature the super cute One Fine Day collection.  One Fine Day has such a fun, cheerful feel to it, so I thought it'd be perfect for some friendship cards.


How cute is this monkey in the hot air balloon?!  That's one of the clear layered stickers... love the dimension on those!  I added him on top strips of patterned cardstock from the One Fine Day 5x7 cardstock pad.  The sentiment is a mini vellum quote sticker adhered to white cardstock. 


I also used a clear layered sticker for the focal point of my second card.  I worked with the same general design as the first card, but changed the details a bit by trimming the patterned cardstock strips into pennants and staggering them onto one another.  I also rounded the corners of the yellow background cardstock.  The mini vellum sentiment sticker here is from the same sticker pack as above.

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS