August 8, 2012

Momenta Baby Shower Card

Hey everyone, I recently made this baby shower card for a very sweet friend of mine, and it's up on the Momenta blog today!


The background was made by layering 4 patterns of coordinating textured cardstock from the Cuddle & Coo pyramid pad onto a piece of pastel purple textured cardstock from the Pastels textured cardstock pad.  I then mounted those onto a piece of brown cardstock from my stash.

I wanted to really draw the eye to the super cute stork and baby sticker embellishment, so I cut an elegant shape out of white cardstock with my die cut machine and used that to frame the sticker.  I added a few drops of liquid pearl medium to the white frame to further dress it up.

The "Precious bundle of joy" sentiment is a vellum sticker from the Born to Be Wild Girl vellum sticker quote pad.  I loooooooove how simple it is to add sentiments using the vellum stickers!


Isn't that sticker pretty?  It comes pre-layered, pre-blinged, and ready to adhere to the project.  I added a couple of coordinating buttons and twine from my stash to add even more interest and texture to the card.

This is the inside of the card- a vellum sticker from the Baby Steps vellum message sticker set.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! I love this card!! LOVE the papers and stickers--fun!

Christa said...

Look how your framed up that little stork! Ingenious!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS