August 5, 2012

My Creative Scrapbook August Creative Kit Reveal

It's reveal time at My Creative Scrapbook, and the kits this month are as wonderful as always.

I had the pleasure of working with the August Creative and Album kits (did you know that My Creative Scrapbook has several kits to choose from?  There's the Main, Creative, Limited Edition, and Album kits as well as several awesome new Add-On kits, so there's surely something(s) for everyone).  You can view all of the kits here.

The Creative Kit this month features the super cute and fun Splash collection by Little Yellow Bicycle.  It was totally perfect for scrapping photos from my family's get-together at my mom's lake house last summer.

Here's Allison and me- it was her first time in a lake.
I thought she looked so cute in her life jacket:
I really love LYB's felt flowers and fabric pieces (the flip flops and scallops).
Also in the kit is a lovely Leaky Shed chippie which I layered behind the photo.

Allison had so much fun kicking and splashing:
I used more of the wonderful felt flowers and fabric embellies here.

Something extra special about this visit is that
all of my mom's kids and grandkids were together.
That is a rare occurrence as we are spread out
in Illinois, Indiana, Wyoming, and California.
It was a real treat for me to see Allison spending time with her family:
More fabric flip flop stickers along with cardstock stickers and vellum tape.

All three of us really enjoyed Allison's first ride on Grandma's boat:
Aren't those fabric swimsuit and umbrella stickers adorable?!
LYB made such adorable embellies for this collection
and Pam made sure to include the very best ones in this kit.

Here's the entire kit:
If you think you might be interested in a kit subscription, head over to the My Creative Scrapbook website.  You can reserve your kit from there.  Kit availability is limited, and there is usually a wait list, so the sooner you get over there, the better, so that you don't miss out :)  I just learned what the September kits are featuring... they are going to be really wonderful!!!

I'll be back tomorrow with my mini-album made with the August Album kit :)

2 comments:

Romy said...

Your work with this kit is sooo pretty! Really love what you did with these summery papers.

TeenaBugg38 said...

oh be still my heart!!! LOVEEEEE all of that color!!!! This kit is awesome and your projects are AMAZING!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS