November 19, 2012

My Creative Sketches November Sketch Challenge

Hi everyone! It's been awhile, huh? I'm happy to report that my family and I are getting settled in to our temporary living environment in the Las Vegas area.  Although we've been quite busy getting acquainted with our new surroundings, I will be back to scrapping really soon.  In the meantime, I want to tell you about the November sketch challenge that's going on at My Creative Sketches.


This is my take on the sketch.  Allison had lots of fun dressed as a cute little witch for Halloween this year.


I used papers and a title diecut from a few of my favorite Teresa Collins collections along with a variety of Primas (some from my friend Michelle!) and a Zva flourish that I cut apart.


This is the sketch - I followed it quite closely but used two photos instead of one.


Pam assembles the most generous prizes and this month's is no exception, as you can see in the photo :)  The prize winner is determined by random draw, and you have all the way until December 14th to submit your entry, so I hope you'll give it a go!  All of the details can be found on the My Creative Sketches blog, here.

1 comment:

Christa said...

So lovely lovely lovely!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS