December 5, 2012

My Creative Scrapbook December Main Kit

It's reveal time at My Creative Scrapbook!  Once again, Pam has managed to put together incredible kits, and this month they are filled with lots and lots of goodies for all of your holiday crafting.

The December Main Kit features a wonderful variety of holiday-themed papers from Authentique, Carta Bella, and Echo Park complimented by awesome chipboard pieces, cardstock stickers, decorative brads, Prima and Petaloo flowers, and fancy ribbons and trims.

Here is what I created with this lovely kit:




It's been "interesting" scrapping with just my most basic supplies and in our little hotel room, but since Pam's kits are so filled with products, I had everything I needed to get several projects created.

Here's a photo of the December Main Kit:


Check out the My Creative Scrapbook Design Team Gallery to view the gorgeous creations submitted by my teammates. You can also find several of their projects on the My Creative Scrapbook facebook page.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Absolutely stunning work! Love these sooo much!!! :D

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS