December 3, 2012

Ruby Rock-It!

I have some fun news to share!

I was so surprised and flattered when I received an invitation to join the Ruby-Rock It Bella! Fundamentals design team.  Imagine my further excitement when I discovered that I needed to use our hotel's luggage cart to transport the big, heavy box of goodies that they sent me up to our hotel room! I can't wait to dig in and start playing with these awesome products.

RRBF offers quite a wonderful variety of paper and embellishments... you can see them all on their website, here.

The new team is being introduced on the Ruby Rock-It blog this week and next, so head on over to learn about the talented group of ladies that I have the pleasure of joining.

3 comments:

Romy said...

Woohoo, that is such exciting news! Big congrats!

Christa said...

Congrats! Well deserved!

Rachel Carlson said...

Welcome Kristine! So excited to have you on our team. I was tickled to learn how you got your goody box up to your room. Look forward to your contributions. Creative cheers, Rachel

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS