January 9, 2013

My Creative Scrapbook January Limited Edition Kit

This month's Limited Edition Kit at My Creative Scrapbook features the lovely Basic Grey Lucille collection. This gorgeous kit includes lots of wonderful papers, Prima flowers, stick pins, gorgeous lace and ribbon, and much more.


If you would like to see tons of eye candy using this kit created by several of my teammates, please head over to the My Creative Scrapbook design team gallery.

I certainly wouldn't blame you one bit if after viewing their projects you just had to race over and sign up for a kit membership :)  Now would be a great time to do that, by the way, with CHA coming up and all... :)

If you have any questions about any of Pam's kits, please feel free to ask me or to email Pam at mycreativescrapbook@gmail.com... she is always happy to help and takes excellent care of her customers.

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS