January 18, 2013

My Creative Sketches January Sketch Challenge

It's time for the January sketch challenge at My Creative Sketches! Here's my take on the sketch (please excuse the poor quality photos taken inside our hotel room).


I used Little Yellow Bicycle's beautiful Winterings collection. It's such a pretty winter range- I also used it for another layout that I'll be sharing sometime next week.


I've been wanting to scrap this photo for quite some time now- that Elmo peeking out just cracks me up! I hope she enjoys this layout someday lol!


Here's the January sketch:

and WOW!! Have a look at the prize!

I know, right?! Pam puts together the most generous prize packages. Seriously. I can't think of any other place that I've seen anything even remotely close to the quality of this prize for a sketch challenge.

Did you know that the winner is chosen by random draw? Find the details here.

5 comments:

Lynn said...

What an adorable photo..I just love it. I love your project, it's so beautiful with the muted tones.

Romy said...

Haha, that photo is the funniest I have ever seen :) Such a gorgeous lay-out with beautiful colours!

Liz said...

Thank you so much for creating this super fun page and sending it to LYB. We love your projects! Hugs - Liz

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

Love this layout Kris!!! So very very cute!!!

Lanette said...

I Love this LO!! Your picture is the cutest thing ever! Beautiful!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS