March 8, 2013

My Creative Scrapbook Limited Edition and Album Kits

My Creative Scrapbook kit club offers 4 different beautiful kits each month that are filled with all the latest and greatest- the Main Kit, the Creative Kit, the Limited Edition Kit, and the Album Kit. Each kit has an amazing, recurring style of its own.

Recently, Pam began to offer add-on kits geared toward flower lovers, project makers, and mixed media artists. There really is something for every style at My Creative Scrapbook!

This month I had the pleasure of working with the Main and Creative kits, which I blogged about over the past couple of days. Today I'd like to show you the other 2 kits.

March Limited Edition kit featuring Kaisercraft and Webster's Pages

March Album Kit featuring Little Yellow Bicycle

Oh how I wish I could have played with these 2 beautiful kits, too! If only there were more hours in a day... but, my fellow designers have filled the DT Gallery with plenty of drool-worthy inspiration for you :)

Subscribing to the kits is simple- just hop over to My Creative Scrapbook where you'll find the information. I think this month may be one of those rare months that Pam has a couple of kits still available, so if you're at all interested, hurry on over to the website to grab yours!

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS