April 4, 2013

Remember Mini Album: My Creative Scrapbook

It's a new month and that means it's time for a new reveal at My Creative Scrapbook kit club. Ohhh the kits are really gorgeous! I had a wonderful time designing with them and have so much to share with you.

I'd like to begin with the April Album Kit, which features the beautifully sophisticated Teresa Collins Memories collection. I adore every collection that Teresa designs and Memories is no exception.

Here's the mini album that I created with the kit:












Here's a photo of the April Album kit:


I have lots more to share over the coming days.
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

What a gorgeous mini! I loved every page.

Romy said...

Your mini album looks fabulous! Just love it!

jannekevanveen said...

amazing!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS