May 9, 2013

More My Creative Scrapbook: Simple Stories Vintage Bliss

I have another Simple Stories Vintage Bliss layout to share today that I created with the Main kit this month from My Creative Scrapbook kit club.


Her love for the simple things just warms my heart so much.



Here's a photo of the May Main kit:

There are lots of lovely Vintage Bliss patterned papers and stickers along with Prima flowers, a Maya Road flower, a 10" doily, Basic Grey bottle caps and layered stickers, a gorgeous length of pink trim, and sheer ribbon. Truly a beautiful kit!

For information on purchasing any of My Creative Scrapbook's monthly kits, please visit the website, HERE. While you're there, I highly recommend viewing the Design Team gallery!

See you tomorrow with more!

2 comments:

Romy said...

It's such a gorgeous soft lay-out. I really love what you did with this kit!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Pure eyecandy! Love this so much! :D

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS