June 12, 2013

More My Creative Scrapbook June Limited Edition Kit: Crate Paper DIY Shop

Today I have another layout to share that I made using Crate Paper's DIY Shop that was featured in this month's Limited Edition kit at My Creative Scrapbook.




The kit contains several double-sided DIY Shop papers accompanied by an accent sticker sheet, an ephemera pack, and a layered sticker set. Also included is a coordinating Heidi Swapp paper, Pink Paislee Luxe alphas and chipboard placement, Pink Paislee burlap flowers and muslin trim, Prima flowers and vintage trinkets, additional roses, and ribbons.
 
So beautiful!
 
To sign up for any of My Creative Scrapbook's kits, visit the website, here.

1 comment:

Ella Swan said...

Fantastic layouts with the kits Kris! Thanks so much for your well wishes on my DT appointment with FWAB!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS