June 5, 2013

My Creative Scrapbook June Kits

Yay it's finally the 5th! That means it's reveal time at My Creative Scrapbook kit club. I'm super excited to show you the beautiful June kits today.

June Main kit, featuring American Crafts Mayberry

June Creative kit, featuring Echo Park A Perfect Summer

June Limited Edition kit, featuring Crate Paper DIY Shop

June Album kit, featuring Susan K. Weckesser, Live in Color

There are also add-on kits, the Off the Page Project kit and the Mixed Media kit, that should be viewable on the My Creative Scrapbook website shortly.

If you've been thinking of subscribing to a monthly scrapbooking kit club, now would be a really great time to join My Creative Scrapbook. Pam's kits are among the best of the best in the industry, there is something to suit every style, and if you do some comparison shopping, you'll notice that her prices are quite tough to beat!

Plus if you sign up now, you'll be among the first to get to play with the new Summer CHA releases!

So visit the MCS website, here, to learn more about becoming a member, and if you decide to join, it'd be super cool if you'd let Pam know that I referred you.

I'll be sharing the layouts that I created with the Main, Creative, and Limited Edition kits over the next several days, so I hope you'll stop by again!

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS