June 6, 2013

My Creative Scrapbook June Main Kit: American Crafts Mayberry

The Main kit at My Creative Scrapbook this month features the really lovely Mayberry collection from American Crafts.

This beautiful kit contains several patterned papers, an accent and phrase sticker sheet, a 52-piece chipboard set, a 24-piece die cut shapes pack, Flower Shoppe flowers, a set of Dear lizzy ribbons plus sheer white ribbon, and of course, Thickers!

I made three layouts with the kit and easily have enough to create another and some cards. Here's one of the layouts:


My friend Delaina has turned me on to using modeling paste and masks. It adds beautiful texture and interest with very little effort. Just a little mask work here and there goes a long way.


I touched the edges of the flower petals with some Gesso and then some Stickles to dress them up a bit.


Here's a photo of the June Main kit:


For information on purchasing any of My Creative Scrapbook's monthly kits, please visit the website, here. Now would be a really great time to sign up!

I will be back tomorrow with more :)

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS