June 17, 2013

Ruby Rock-It: Daddy-Daughter Layout

Hi everyone, I'm up on the Ruby Rock-It blog with a layout today. I combined bits and pieces of the fun Carnival King collection with the pretty Cook collection for this.


My daughter was so excited to visit the m&m factory here in Las Vegas. She was in awe (as were the rest of us) about the huge assortment of candy in every imaginable color.


I tucked bits and pieces under and on top of the photo using foam squares here and there for dimension.


Tip: When adhering your photos, apply the adhesive only in the center, leaving the outer edges of the photos' backsides adhesive-free. This allows room for tucking in your bits and pieces.


I used Clearsnap's Smooch Glitz to add sparkle to the diecut flower and the "candy" ticket for some lovely sparkle and interest.


Supplies:

...As I wrap up this post, my position as a design team member for Ruby Rock-It comes to an end. I would like to express my most sincere appreciation to Ruby Rock-It, to my teammates, and especially to design team coordinator Erin Yamabe. This has been such a positive, friendly, and supportive team to participate on, all due to the outstanding example that Erin leads. Thank you for having faith in me and for this wonderful experience!
All the very best always, Kris

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS