August 13, 2013

My Creative Scrapbook August Limited Edition Kit: Kaisercraft On This Day

Hi friends! Have you seen the gorgeous Limited Edition kit this month at My Creative Scrapbook? It features On This Day by Kaisercraft, and is it ever stunning!

Here is one of my layouts using the kit:


This photo of Allison and her daddy just melts me!


In addition to all of the gorgeous patterned papers and stickers, there are 3 full packs of Prima flowers in this kit! Plus, Prima vintage trinkets along with beautiful trims and artisan elements.


Have a look at the kit:


If you'd like to purchase a kit, please visit the My Creative Scrapbook website, here. New members are currently being accepted!

Oh and just wait until you see the Limited Edition kit for next month... all I can say right now is... NEW!

2 comments:

Romy said...

Aw, that photo is just the sweetest and you have made such a gorgeous lay-out for it! I love the romantic colours and lovely flowers.

Ella Swan said...

Totally adorable photo & layout Kris! Stunning work with the LE Kit xo

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS