September 1, 2013

My Creative Scrapbook September Sneak Peeks

Hi friends! I am still here... but with a much different lifestyle than the one I'd been living for the past few years! A couple of weeks ago I returned to the full-time career world, and along with that we've had to make a lot of changes in the routine at our house.

I'm happy to report that we're all adjusting fine, although I've been quite tired, my house isn't clean, and I've not found much time at all for scrapping.

That said, it's sneak peek time at My Creative Scrapbook kit club, and I do have a couple of sneaks of the layouts I've made with the September Limited Edition kit. Just wait until you see the reveal of the kits this month! But in the meantime, here are my sneaks:



The flowers in the kit this month are just gorgeous! The whole kit is!
There are many more sneak peeks of all 4 kits from my fellow design team members on the My Creative Scrapbook blog- I hope you'll take a look!

3 comments:

Jacqui said...

Looking forward to this kit. Good luck in your new career!

Unknown said...

Your sneak peeks look delightful, Kris!!

Ella Swan said...

Oh wow your sneaks look amazing Kris! I am so bummed my kit seems to have got lost :((((( hope your new job goes well. I made the same change back in January and it's so tiring I agree!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS