June 9, 2014

My Creative Scrapbook Main Kit: Echo Park Paper Co.

The Main kit at My Creative Scrapbook this month is all about summer!  It features the Summer Bliss collection by Echo Park Paper Co. What a fun kit to play with!

Here's one of the layouts that I made with the kit:





Here's the June Main kit:

My Creative Scrapbook has multiple kits to choose from, offering something for every style.  Here are the other June kits:

June Creative Kit:
June Limited Edition Kit:
June Album Kit:

Did you know that My Creative Scrapbook now carries Lindy's Stamp Gang products?!
Yes! You can find them (along with flower add-ons and more) on the Add-ons page of the website.

To sign up for any of these kits, please visit the My Creative Scrapbook website.

1 comment:

Romy said...

Your lay-out just screams summer fun! It's super pretty!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS