July 11, 2014

More My Creative Scrapbook July Limited Edition Kit: Kaisercraft Storyteller

Hi blog friends! Today I'm sharing one more layout made with the My Creative Scrapbook July Limited Edition kit which features the Storyteller collection from Kaisercraft.


I LOVE the Prima flowers, crystals, and resin frames that are included in this kit.  I was so happy to find a Prima Finnabair doily stencil, too.




I treated this Prima resin heart frame with some spritzes of Lindy's Stamp Gang Medieval Gold spray and then touched it with some Prima chalk ink in pastel blue.


 Here's a photo of the kit:


The Limited Edition kits are always limited in quantity, so if you think you might want one to arrive at your door, hurry and grab one!

1 comment:

Romy said...

It's a gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous lay-out :) That heart frame and the flowers are such a nice touch.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS