May 6, 2015

Celebrate Everyday - My Creative Scrapbook May Main Kit

I have another My Creative Scrapbook May Main Kit layout to share today.

I have always loved working with Maggie Holmes' Crate Paper collections, so I was super happy when I learned that this month's kit was featuring her Confetti collection.  I pulled some of the pretty blues, golds, and browns to complement this photo of my daughter.  I love the subtle touch of pink :)


As I mentioned yesterday, I'm on a white background kick lately!  It's such a fun creative outlet to start with a blank slate and use colorful mists and inks to customize things.


I started with various shades of blue Lindy's Stamp Gang mists.  When those were dry, I added some drops of yellow mist.  I topped things off with some Heidi Swapp Color Shine in gold.  I added some very subtle stenciling here and there with black distress ink.


Thanks so much for visiting today :)
I will have a couple more Main Kit projects to share in the next few days.

My Creative Scrapbook May Main Kit:

Did you know that there are several kits to choose from each month at My Creative Scrapbook?  Here are the other three kits... visit the Design Team Gallery to see what my teammates created with these kits!

My Creative Scrapbook May Creative Kit:

My Creative Scrapbook May Limited Edition Kit:

My Creative Scrapbook May Album Kit:

 My Creative Scrapbook is accepting new members!
Subscription information can be found at MyCreativeScrapbook.com

1 comment:

Romy said...

Such a wonderful and super pretty lay-out! I just love your use of colours here!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS