May 1, 2015

My Creative Scrapbook May Kit Sneak Peeks

It's the 1st of the month and that means it's time for the new sneak peeks at My Creative Scrapbook kit club.

Here's a peek at what the designers created with the beautiful May Main Kit (you might catch a glimpse or two of my daughter in there!):

Check out these fun peeks of what my teammates made with the May Creative Kit:

Look at these breathtaking glimpses of the gorgeous May Limited Edition Kit! My teammates are so very talented!

My teammate, Angel, is sharing these peeks at her fabulous album made with the May Album Kit!

The full reveal will be here on the 5th.  I can't wait for you to see it all!

Don't forget to reserve your kits.
Please visit MyCreativeScrapbook.com for more information.

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS