June 8, 2015

Life is Good... My Creative Scrapbook

I'm back with my last share of my June kit work for My Creative Scrapbook kit club.
It was really fun to work with this kit, filled with the 365 collection from Chickaniddy Crafts, Prima flowers, Shimelle wood veneers and stamp, and more.


I had some more fun with my stash of Lindy's Stamp Gang mists as well as some stamping, stencils and super heavy gesso on the background.

There's a cute clear camera stamp included in the kit, which I used to create the border around the edge of my layout.  I first stamped with black ink, and then stamped over the images lightly with yellow ink.  I wanted the stamping to look random so I didn't use the stamp with a block.





Here's the beautiful June Main Kit:

You can find information about all of the monthly kits at MyCreativeScrapbook.com.  While you're there, stop by the Design Team Gallery for loads of inspiration from the team.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS