July 8, 2015

My Creative Scrapbook: Flower Wagon, Jillibean Soup

I have another layout to share today created with the July Main kit from My Creative Scrapbook kit club. I was inspired by the blues and greens in my daughter's outfit in the photo to focus on the blues and greens in the kit.


I used sprays, distress inks, gesso, and stencils from my stash to create the background before layering on kit goodies.

Here are some closeups:




The July Main kit features the beautiful Jillibean Soup Summer Red Raspberry Soup collection.  This kit includes lots of Jillibean papers, stickers, and diecuts as well as wood veneers.  Also included is a full package of beautiful Prima flowers plus a Prima stencil!

Here's a photo of the kit:


Did you know that My Creative Scrapbook offers several kit selections and subscription options?  Whether you prefer a clean and simple style, a shabby chic, heavily embellished style, or something in between, there are kit selections to suit everyone.

 My Creative Scrapbook is accepting new members!
Subscription information can be found at MyCreativeScrapbook.com

1 comment:

Romy said...

Your background work looks amazing! This is such a fabulous lay-out!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS