August 5, 2015

My Creative Scrapbook: Ladylike Layout + Doll Stamp Card

It's the 5th of the month, and that means it's kit reveal day at My Creative Scrapbook!

The August Limited Edition kit features the Debutante collection from Prima Marketing.  What a breathtaking assortment of papers, chipboard stickers, and flowers.

There are also complementary papers from Blue Fern Studios and Webster's Pages, along with a beautiful Blue Fern Studios chipboard frame, gorgeous trims, and lovely buttons.  A bottle of Prima Color Bloom spray mist and a Prima doll stamp are also included! Wow!

This is one of the layouts that I created with the kit along with mixed media goodies from my stash:



For my background, I used 5 colors of Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays (see product list below) and a chevron stamp from Viva Las Vegastamps.  I also added some string for texture.



My background color choices were inspired by the Lindy's Stamp Gang August color challenge:


The Lindy's Stamp Gang products that I used on my layout are:
C'est la vie Cerise
Cotton Candy Pink
Merci Beaucoup Mint
Merry-Go-Round Green
Shabby Turbine Teal


I also made this quick card with the kit:


How fun to have a Prima doll stamp included in the kit! To create the doll, I stamped it several times on various scraps of leftover kit paper (and on the stamp packaging for the skin pieces!), fussy cut the pieces, and assembled them.  Then I simply attached it with foam squares to the card front.

For the subtle white circles on the background, I dipped a cap from a water bottle into super heavy gesso and stamped it onto the card.


Here's the gorgeous kit:

For information on purchasing a kit, please visit MyCreativeScrapbook.com

4 comments:

LISA said...

Wow. So beautiful. I love the softness of the layout and the tag is just to cute!!Thank you for joining us at Lindy's for the Color Challenge!!

Елена Смоктунова said...

Very beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Lindys Stamp Gang for the Color Challenge

JaMajka said...

I love splashes in the background! Thank you for playing along with us at Lindy's Stamp Gang this month!

Yolka said...

Beautiful projects! Love the colors and composition! Thanks for joining us at Lindy's Stamp Gang color challenge!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS