November 11, 2015

You are My Sun... My Creative Scrapbook

Hey friends! I have another layout to share today that I made using the November Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook.  The kit has a lovely combination of products from Prima Marketing, Blue Fern Studios, and We R Memory Keepers.

The background paper is from the Prima Royal Menagerie collection.  I added a bit of yellow to it with some Lindy's Stamp Gang spray that I had in my stash.  Then I applied some super heavy gesso through the Prima stencil that came in the kit. I finished the background by flicking on a tiny bit of my blue Lindy's spray.


I fussy cut the butterflies and tags from the We R Memory Keepers Wildflower collection papers.  I popped up the butterfly wings with some foam squares.


There are lots of gorgeous Prima flowers in this kit!  I clustered a variety of them around my photo.


I cut the We R Memory Keepers Wildflower collection "You are my sun my moon and all my stars" sticker into three pieces and adhered them to the page.


Thank you so much for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

Romy said...

Your lay-out is so beautiful! The perfect combination of girly and colourful!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS