March 8, 2016

Let's Take a Selfie - My Creative Scrapbook

Have you seen the Lindy's Stamp Gang March Color Challenge?


I was drawn to the blues and used the following Lindy's sprays:


I managed to make a page with both me and my man on it!  Quite a rare moment, although, we've been making an effort lately to get in front of the camera together more often.

The #takeaselfie chipboard sticker included in the My Creative Scrapbook March Main kit was so perfect for this page!



The kit has the prettiest fabric brads in it!  I layered the above brad onto some gold thread, inspired by Missy Whidden.




Here are the My Creative Scrapbook kits for March:


The pictures do not do the kits justice.  They are so pretty, colorful, and just happy-feeling!  Perfect for spring.  Please visit MyCreativeScrapbook.com for information about purchasing kits.



1 comment:

Natalie said...

This is fabulous.
Thanks for playing along at Lindys.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS