October 2, 2016

In the Dirt - My Creative Scrapbook

I've been creating with the upcoming October Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook kit club.  It has got to be one of my favorite kits yet... every piece is totally gorgeous.  The 49 and Market Heirloom Botanicals papers are fabulous.  Wait until you see all of the pretty Prima embellishments in the kit.

Today is sneak peek day, and I get to share one of my layouts!


The title of this layout is In the Dirt.  I kind of love that my girly girl isn't afraid to get dirty.  Here she is plopped down in some dirt that she proceeded to dig in with her bare hands.

I started with a piece of 49 and Market paper.  I wanted the layout to look a bit grungy although still feminine, so I put down some drywall tape and covered most of it with gesso.  Next I layered on more papers, some fussy cut elements, a Prima pearl flourish, and Prima flowers.  The stickers are Bo Bunny and American Crafts, all included in the kit.  I finished the layout off with some flicks of Lindy's Stamp Gang mists as well as some black acrylic paint.

Here are some more sneak peeks of this kit from the design team:

There are 3 other kits as well.
Here are the October Main kit sneak peeks:

The October Creative kit sneak peeks:

and the October Album kit sneak peeks:

Visit MyCreativeScrapbook.com for subscription info!

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS