October 10, 2016

Real Life Moments - My Creative Scrapbook

Hello!  It's time to share my third scrapbook page made with the October Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook.


After prepping the background paper with a layer of clear gesso, I applied modeling paste through the stencil that comes with the kit. Next I added some drops of color using mists in gold, pale pink, and white.  I decided to add some black contrast by stamping around the page with a few different Prima stamps from my stash.

After adding my paper and embellishment layers, I flicked some more gold mist drops around the page.  I finished the page off with a sprinkling of gold micro beads here and there.

Here's the My Creative Scrapbook October Limited Edition kit:

Visit MyCreativeScrapbook.com for subscription information!

1 comment:

Romy said...

This is totally gorgeous! I love how you framed your photo.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS