February 8, 2017

Blue Fern Studios - Remember Moments

Hey blog friends!  I'm here today with my second February scrapbook page for Blue Fern Studios.  This one features papers from the awesome soon to be released Chesterville collection.


I love this chipboard title, and I thought it was perfect to use with this photo of my daughter jumping around in puddles of rain.  She doesn't get to do that very often here in the desert :)



Blue Fern Studios products used:

Paper:
Chesterville "Whitford"
Chesterville "Buckley"

Chipboard:
Circle Groups
Remember Moments

Embossing Powder:
Ebony

Flowers:
Attic Charm Daisies
Dark Tropic Lilies
Heartland Blossoms
Soft Blossoms

Stamps:
Crackle Textures
Essential Textures

other products used:
sprays: Lindy's Stamp Gang
wood button: Jillibean Soup

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS