March 8, 2017

Perfect - Blue Fern Studios

I'm here today with my second Blue Fern Studios layout for March using the new Spring Parade collection. This one is Easter-themed! 


I could not resist the Spring Parade June paper!  This paper is so very pretty.  I love the lace print border, the sweet flowers and in the bottom left corner... the Easter egg.  I added just a bit of color to the focal point area of the paper with 3 shades of purple and pink spray.  I topped that with a thin layer of modeling paste through a stencil.


I used three layers of the Spring Parade May Vignettes paper to mat my photo.


The chipboard piece behind my photo is from the Circle Groups set.  There are 5 pieces in that set, so it can be used on several projects!  I embossed it with Imagine Ink Lavender Eggs embossing powder.  It's so sparkly in person!


I was inspired by the colorful Easter eggs in my photo to add several colors of flowers to the page.  I tucked in one of the new Fancy Eggs chipboard pieces which I heat embossed with Imagine Ink Cotton Candy embossing powder.


I also used the Cotton Candy embossing powder on my title piece, which is from the Perfect, Adorable, Special chipboard set.


Blue Fern Studios products used:

Paper
Spring Parade - June
Spring Parade - May Vignettes

Chipboard
Circle Groups
Fancy Eggs
Perfect, Adorable, Special

Embossing Powder
Cotton Candy
Lavender Eggs

Flowers
Attic Charm Daisies
Late Winter Lilies
Soft Blossoms
Spring Florals

Other products:
sprays: Lindy's Stamp Gang
(Cotton Candy Pink, Frenchy's Pink Pouf, Sweet Violet Purple Teal)
stencil: Prima Marketing

1 comment:

Romy said...

Oh what a gorgeous lay-out! I really love all the purple and the beautiful chippies.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS