April 5, 2017

Blue Fern Studios - Dazzling

Hello!  I'm back today with my second April share for Blue Fern Studios!

This layout features awesome paper and chipboard from the Chesterville collection.  Oh how I love this paper!  I decided to make a girly, yet funky, page with it.  I treated the background with five colors of spray, a layer of modeling paste through a stencil, and some random stamping with a stamp from the Forever stamp set.


That cool abstract chipboard piece behind the photo is called Chesterville Doodle.  I embossed it with 14 Karat embossing powder.


This time I treated the flowers with a few drops of white spray.


Since I was going for a girly yet funky, grungy look, I added some lace and some burlap between the paper layers.


The Dazzling title piece from the Brilliant, Amazing, Dazzling chipboard set was treated with 2 layers of Ebony embossing powder.


One more detail shot!


Blue Fern Studios products used:

Paper
Chesterville - Holmes
Chesterville - Whitford

Chipboard
Brilliant, Amazing, Dazzling
Chesterville Doodle

Embossing Powder
14 Karat
Ebony

Stamp Set
Forever

Flowers
Heartland Blossoms
Spring Florals

Other products:
flowers: Prima Marketing, Inc.
wood buttons: Prima Marketing, Inc.
stencil: Prima Marketing, Inc.
stickers: 7 Dots Studio
sprays: Lindy's Stamp Gang
(Rizzo's Rowdy Red, Frozen Jack Frost, Blazing Black, Cheshire Cat Cherry)
spray: Heidi Swapp (Gold Lame)

Thank you for stopping by today.
I hope I have inspired you to create with your Blue Fern Studios products!

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS